Follow by Email

2014/09/21

New in

I recently purchased a pair of baggy trousers. I had been looking for some for a while but hadn't found flattering ones (They can make you look a bit massive). So I had almost given up when these lovelies unexpectedly crossed my path. Sadly summer is almost over but maybe I can find a way to make them winter-proof ;)

/ Vor kurzem habe ich mir diese neue Hose gekauft. Ich hatte so eine schon länger gesucht und nie eine gefunden, die auch noch gut saß (die meisten waren eher unvorteilhaft). Ich hatte also fast aufgegeben, als diese Hose sich mir unerwarteterweise in den Weg warf. Leider ist der Sommer ja nun fast vorbei, aber vielleicht kann ich sie ja für den Winter umfunktionieren ;)

They can be found here/ Hier der Link: Object Tilly






Kommentare:

  1. Ooo, i love these!

    I tried on a pair in topshop, i loved them on the hanger but they were so horrible on :)

    Lovely post :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're the first person to comment on this blog, so you just made me very very happy! :)
      I have that a lot with Topshop, maybe I am not topshop-shaped (you never know).
      Glad you like them!
      x
      (will check your blog asap)

      Löschen